Complete Guide to Becoming an Official BSS Store
Thank you for your interest in Battle Spirits Saga!
If you're a store that's new to BANDAI card games,
take these steps to start carrying Battle Spirits Saga!
Step 1 :
Purchase & Ordering
For retailers to purchase Battle Spirits Saga, please contact to the below official distributors.
Please only contract distributors located in your area.
- North America
- Latin America
- *Since products are manufactured in Japan, the order period is set approximately six months prior to the release date. Please contact your distributor for the actual order period.
- *In order to provide a fair environment for players, we ask that retailers who purchase our products strictly adhere to release dates. Stores that fail to comply may have their future orders terminated.
- *Please contact the distributor in charge of the relevant area for the transaction regulations of each area.
Want to know how players will respond to Battle Spirits Saga?
Order free demo decks!
Each distributor has free demo decks available!
Get free demo decks from your distributor to start your own Battle Spirits Saga community!
*Please note that availability of these items varies by distributor, and we cannot guarantee their provision.
There are no official rules or format for holding demo deck events,
but please make sure to give each participant a demo deck set while supplies last.
16 Player Session
35 Minutes +
5 extra minutes
extra per round
Best of 1,
no Top Cut
Free to enter!
Learn more about BSS
Step 2 :
Running Store Tournaments
Build your local Battle Spirits Saga community through Store Tournaments, held at your store!
A Store Tournament is a casual event carried out at the store level.
Store Tournament Kits will be updated approximately every 3 months to accompany main booster set releases.
TYPES OF STORE TOURNAMENTS
There are currently no tournaments to apply for of either type, but we will make an announcement when there is.
Look forward to the coming updates with details!
If you have an Organized Play space for 8 or more people,
you can apply as a Brick and Mortar store to run tournament and receive promotional materials.
First, become a Corporate Member of TCG+ to apply for events.
Become a TCG+ member, then apply for the event within the application period,
and purchase the Kit from your distributor.
You can apply for events approximately 2 months in advance.
BANDAI CARD GAME store events are encouraged to use the BANDAI TCG+ tournament tool for their store tournaments.
If a store uses an individual tool to register players and manage the event,
please make sure to notify players via Push Notification within TCG+ or your own social media.
- *Bandai is not responsible for any problems that may arise between players and stores.
- *Each tournament may have a minimum number of Booster Boxes to be purchased for the event. Please check the regulations when you register for TCG+ and place your order with the distributor of your choice.
- *Purchase and delivery of the tournament kits will be made by your selected distributor. Bandai will not send the kits directly to you. Any inquiries regarding the status of Tournament Kits should be directed to your distributor.
Event Flow from Registration
to the Event Day
3 months before the event
- Become a TCG+ member first!
- Check the quantity of Store Tournament Kits available for purchase on [My Page/Shop Rank].
- Set up your event based on the available kits and complete your application.
- Finalize your event kit order with the distributor of your choice.
2 weeks before the event month
At least two weeks before the event month, players will be able to search and register for events listed on TCG+.
Day of the event
On the day of the event, the player comes to the store, checks in through the TCG+ app, and the tournament begins!